Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Triple Berry Smoothie

I love Jamba Juice smoothies, but I don't like paying $5 for one. I looked up recipes online for my favorite smoothie. I made few changes and this smoothie is as good if not better than the real thing. Wait, this one is the real thing.

My girl loves it and I don't mind because it is so good for you.

Triple Berry Smoothie
1/2 cup water
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 banana
1/4 cup raspberry sorbet
1/4 cup ice cream (vanilla, strawberry, or some type of berry ice cream)
1 cup ice (optional, but ice makes smoothie a little thicker)

Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. If it is too thick, add a little water. Pour into a glass, stick a straw in and drink up right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment